Software Project Manager
Neufi is looking for an experienced, highly organized project manager to own and oversee our new projects and established projects. The PM needs to have core responsibilities of establishing processes, managing daily software development, and being the reliable leader of our projects.
- Coordinate and manage multiple Web3 projects at once.
- Oversee and follow up on our teams' progress continuously.
- Establish work ethics based on honesty and professionalism.
- Establish a productive work culture for our remote and fluid team.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, or similar roles.
- 1+ years of experience in remote companies.
- Experience with multiple software project management methodologies.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience in working with projects with unpredictable internal and external changes.
- Excellent soft skills that make you work well with others and achieve goals as a team.
- Software development experience.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, hard sciences, or mathematics.
- Familiarity with Web3 applications.