- Full Time
- Mid Level
- Design, spec, implement, test, deploy, and audit novel smart contracts.
- Keep attuned to the rapidly evolving blockchain/crypto space and introduce innovative functionality.
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy with a collaborative mindset.
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture.
- Experience in owning high-quality, well-tested smart contracts.
- Knowledge of the EVM, blockchain technology, and crypto-economic protocols.
- Strong communication, ownership, and collaboration skills.
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack.
- A passion for open finance and blockchain technologies.
- Experience in leading crypto products.
- Knowledge of market structures and exchange-related concepts.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, hard sciences, or mathematics.
Apply for this position