Web3 Engineering Lead
- Roll up your sleeves and play a hands-on role while building a world-class team.
- Write high-quality and well-tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Lead the development team and guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: Answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Partner with other shareholders, update and deliver a balanced roadmap that includes appropriate management of technical debt.
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
- At least 4 years of combined work experience on backend, frontend, and smart contract development.
- At least 2 years of experience in writing, testing, and deploying Solidity contracts.
- At least 2 years of experience in software management with a proven history of delivering new, consumer-facing software products to market.
- At least 2 years of experience working in remote teams.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, hard sciences, or mathematics.
Apply for this position