Software Team Lead
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
- Roll up your sleeves and play a hands-on role while building a world-class team; write high-quality and well-tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Lead the development team and guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Partner with other shareholders, build/update and deliver a balanced roadmap that includes appropriate management of technical debt (make sure the ideas we discuss have the right technical plan before giving them to the development team).
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
- 2+ years of experience writing, testing, and deploying Solidity contracts.
- 2+ years of work experience in software management with a proven history of delivering new, consumer-facing software products to market.
- Previous experience managing distributed/remote teams.
- Passionate about Web3.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, hard sciences, or mathematics.
- Full-stack development experience.
Apply for this position